Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm a creature of habit...



I've said it once, I'll say it again. I have my little things that I do and I don't really think about it much. I just do them without thinking about it....crazy habits. One of them is checking the series date on bills. I got very excited today when I found this 1950 B series bill in my money from the ATM. I have not come across a bill that old in quite sometime. What was so pathetic is how excited I got over something so silly. I was sitting in the car at the stop light pumping my arm in the air like a freak, saying, "YESSSSSS!" I also like to look at the bill number and try to find one with the most 7's in it. This one only had one but sometimes I get lucky and fine one with 4 or 5. Seven is my lucky number. I also like to search my pennies for wheat pennies. I put them in a jar. It reminds me of my Grandpa, he did the same thing. I'm always looking your the date 1970 on my money....well, because it was the year of my birth, if for no other reason. I've been doing that since I was a kid. I know, I'm strange but atleast I admit it. We can't all say that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have Susan B. Anthony's. I can't complain because I love that they actually put a Native American Indian women on a coin--but I loved the ol' Sue Bee's.

denise said...

your not alone dear i have done all that. i use to have a dime that had the date 1931 on it i was so proud of my self lol