Sunday, February 12, 2006

Will my plan work?

It is currently snowing. They said on the radio that we are in blizzard conditions. I don't know, I just got home and seriously, its not that bad out. Maybe if the wind picks up a little more and the snow gets a little heavier....then maybe. The prediction is for 10 to 15 inches of snow. I have been going around declaring that we are only getting 3 inches in the hope that my ploy backfires and we really do get a sizable amount. It should work, in the past when I get excited about getting a lot of snow we get diddle squat. Ok, I know everyone that heard me bitch about snow last year thinks I have lost my mind. Well, it is the first substantial snow of the season, so yeah, ofcourse I an excited. One or two more snow storms and I will be back to cursing the flakes. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha your plan failed, fool.

Netter said...

Damn it! Foiled again! Friggin' Mother nature and her pathetic sense of humor or should I blame this on the weather people istead.