Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's that time of year....

It's snowing at home. Yep, good old Southeast Nebraska is getting a little of the white stuff. Rumor has it they have closed some of the interstate because snow. We are supposed to get some snow, here on Long Island, tonight. I read the weather bulletin and it said that we are supposed have blizzard conditions. Hmmm, I guess we will see. Every once and a while it actually happens but usually we get a piddle, atleast by Nebraska standards. All I have to say is that I am not scooping the driveway this time. Nope, I'm staying inside and relaxing with a cup of hot chocolate and a new book. Everyone else can freeze their buns off out there. I did most of it the last four years. I'm boycotting this weather front! Maybe I will go sledding. I have ski pants, I should really use them.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a pretty picture. Takes me back....

Netter said...

me too, its amaizing how much trouble you can find on a minimum maintance road like that one.

Anonymous said...

Ewwww... It's snowing here too. Gag me with a freakin snowblower.

Netter said...

nice one.

Anonymous said...

jI love the white stuff. We verly got the ground coverd here in Lincoln. It never snows like it use to when I was younger. which was a couple years ago.

Netter said...

lol...yeah, right....just a couple of years ago....uh huh.