Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sometimes its easier said than done...

Especially when that person eats your Chicken Noodle Soup. The kind that you bought because you like it and not the kind that they buy. That is what happens when you are not feeling well and you go to bed early...that person eats your soup behind your back. Think good thoughts, think good thoughts, think good thoughts.....but she ate my soup and there were three cans of that other crap in there! Stop it! Think good thoughts, think good thoughts, think good thoughts. I'll let you know if it works. I'll keep trying.

6 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

All be darn...that's what Im making today 'cause I haven't been feeling well. There would be some cat fightin' goin' on if it was taken though...grrrr..

Netter said...

I was so pissed when I discovered it gone. Nobody else eats it...just me and I sooo wanted it. I can't eat anything with the stupid medicine I'm on but I could eat that chicken noodle soup, damn it!

Anonymous said...

Next time don't leave it where someone else will find it. With your clever brain, I know you can think of a lot of good hiding places. Sorry you are still not feeling good. What kind of soup is it? and I can think of you the next time we have some.

Netter said...

You see, its not the people that live here that eat my soup. It's so depressing.

Anonymous said...

aha! now I understand/ it was HER the one you no longer want to associate with!!! figures.

Anonymous said...

whoa that was not tishmak. ithought i clicked on the right name, oh well, i'll clarify it