Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I ran across this and thought....how true., how true. My week has not been so great, Kip has been going through some tough stuff too. It must be in the air. You really just have to keep pushing along. Life is what you make of it. I figure I'm not going to be one of those people that make a huge difference in anyone's life. I'm the kind of person that affects people in little ways, a simple gesture, a laugh or prank here or there....they all add up, don't they. I'm not perfect, and I'm kind of glad that I'm not, people would loath me. Yeah, I think being a klutzy goofball is a much better way to live my life.

5 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

Look at that, here I am, looking for a hammer to get to the beer, and then I scroll down and see this one. Yeah, I believe that it's best to live in the present, but sometimes, I know for myself, that cold beer or Apple Puckers just kinda relieve's the stench.Your so great nett..I'm glad that I can post on your blog.

Netter said...

I'm glad you can too.

Anonymous said...

You do makes positive differences in lots of people's lives, both little and big. Thanks for the many you've made in mine!!

Netter said...

Awww, Raine! So sweet of you to say so. Just so you know, I am planning on using that extra key to break in to: 1)See those kitties because I miss them and 2)To sniff out those popcorn balls and snatch one....Mwahahhahaha! Ok, so I won't really stop by to steal a few. My Mom is sending me a box of them too.

cityman05 said...

"A tiny good deed counts more than a huge intention." The Old Farmers Almanac