Sunday, January 22, 2006

Its been a long day. I went with Nancy and Sam to pick up the new Honda Accord but first we had to stop by the optical place and Sam ended up getting his eyes checked and then glasses. I told him I thought he needed an eye check-up....Ah, ha, sometimes I am right. We picked up the car, I helped Cliff retrieve some documents and print them out. Raine and Chris called and they were headed over to pick me up. They called again, they were a little confused and slightly lost, but the finally arrived and we headed to Riverhead and a day of outlet shopping. Raine bought a lovely Coach bag, the one I found for her. It's is lovely, just lovely. I bought lots of presents and two Willow Tree Angels for myself. We headed for home in the hope that we could have that yummy chicken at the mall, however we soon realized it would be closed by the time we arrived so we stopped at Target. After Raine and Chris stocked up on some fun stuff, we headed east instead of west, turned around, and preceded home. We enjoyed a meal at the Cheesecake Factory and Raine and Chris dropped me off at home a few minutes ago. Now its time for me to get some sleep and do a movie marathon tomorrow.

2 comments:

Olivia Twist said...

Hi Nett...I'm now crawling out of bed, FORCING myself to do so, and took a Claritin D. Not sure if it will help or not, but Richard says they work real good. Time will tell I guess. Yeah, it defenitely has been a busy day for you. Wow..and sooooo many cool stores to choose from. Your soooooooo lucky. Up here, there are only a few choices to choose from, such as Fred Meyers, Walmart, The Gap (which I haven't been to yet since it just opened), Sportsmen's Mall (fabulous for looking at stuffed dead things), the Bentley Mall, which really isn't a mall at all. It only has 10 little stores in it. Hmm..I think that's about it. There is a Barnes and Noble here, which I'm REALLY anxious for it to open. I think with everyone else here in Fairbanks, since many here are avid book readers.

Netter said...

Lexie, Long Island has so many stores its scary...and I like to shop. Not good, not good at all. You are going to love Parnes and Noble. I have wasted half a day in a book store. I have such a hard time leaving without buying two or three books. I need to just spend more time at the library.