Thursday, January 19, 2006

Been there, done that...


...moving on to something else. Believe it or not, but I'm feeling quite somber today. I'm not sure where that came from but it hit me like a ton of bricks. At this very minute, I'm not feeling very jovial. Nope, not at all. Not to fear, for this too shall pass. Give me a couple hours to stew on things and then I'll be back to my good old, silly self. I just woke up feeling super tired today, which is strange because I fell asleep reading last night around 9PM, woke up snoring at 11PM, shut off the lights and crashed until my alarm went off at 6:15AM. Now that I think about it, maybe my problem is that I got a little too much sleep. NAH, I doubt it. It's never bothered me before.
I noticed that Tami was online last night. Her comments made me smile. There must have been something in the air, because I see Lucas was back too. I sense trouble on the horizon.
In a few hours, I'll be saying goodbye to the Mazda...thank goodness...and on Saturday we will be saying hello to a Honda. No automatic for us, nope, we are not so lazy that we can't do the shifting for ourselves. Actually, I prefer a manual drive, it reminds me of my teenage years, many, MANY moons ago. What are we going to do with a quiet running station car? Boy, it will be strange not hearing that loud, piercing sound coming from compressor. People won't be turning to see where the hell that sound is coming from. I'm not sure we will be able to get by with the lack of attention. I guess we will have to adjust.
Well, I'm off to take my medicine. I'll be glad when that stuff is gone.

No comments: