Monday, December 12, 2005

What is wrong with this picture?


Jean found this piece of mail in her mailbox on Saturday. What's wrong with that? Well, since her name isn't Ana and she doesn't live in Australia...or anywhere near that country...its an odd thing to find in your mailbox. She was going to stick it back in the mail and let it go back on its way. I however, told her that she needs to write a letter to Ana in Australia and tell her what an interesting journey that card went on. The only things in the address that it has in common with Jean's address is the 33 and the word Ave. Quite a few people in the US postal service let that one slide past them. I'm going to have to ask Uncle John how long they have been hiring blind people to do the sorting. Oh, its a busy time of year, so I will cut them a break, plus I would like to recieve my mail eventually.

No comments: