Sunday, December 11, 2005

Christmas in Rockville Centre...

Well, today was the annual tree decorating party at Jim and Jean's house. I was part of the activities as well as Diane and Roberta. Chris is home from College so he entertained us with his wit and charm. We only broke one bulb. It took a nice dive onto the floor but you know what they say... It isn't a party until something is broken. It wasn't one of the very pretty bulbs or anything so in was no biggie. We had a yummy Chinese take-out dinner after the tree was trimmed. I ended up staying later because we had to watch Grey's Anatomy with Jean. I took a picture of the house from the outside as I was leaving.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those Leaches and thier house is so cute.

Anonymous said...

omg I'm so tired I can't spell!

Netter said...

Don't feel bad, I had to read that first comment about 10 times before I could figure out what you were talking about. Dyslexia sucks....lol.