Monday, November 07, 2005

I think I got out of bed on the wrong side today.

Ok, that pic freaked me out... it makes me nervous and I want to run over there screaming "Stopppppppp!" and grab that butter knife away from that child. Let's hope that child lived to grow up to be an electrician....lets just pretend that, Ok, because I don't want to imagine what else could have happened.

Anyway, I woke up a little cranky today. I'm feeling much better now but the first 15 minutes after I got up I was a grouch. It's just good for everyone that I took out the garbage and didn't see anyone....came in the house, jumped in the shower and after ten minutes of singing to the Eagles at full volume....while avoiding the need to shave my legs....I popped out of the shower in a much brighter mood. It's all good! Now at least, its good. I didn't even feel like yelling when I found fruit juice spilled all over the fridge that someone had left for someone else to clean up. Thank heaven I didn't find that mess before I took my shower. It would not have been a pretty scene, people...not pretty at all. I'm headed to the dentist in a couple of hours...just my 6 month cleaning...no root canals this time. WHAT! What do you mean by, "You hope!" Jez, have some faith, will you....and no, I'm not kidding myself....everything feels good. Man, you guys are a tough crowd.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah you're such a mom. I would have encouraged the kid, like any decent sadistic fuck would.

Netter said...

LANGUAGE CONTROL! Lordy, you have a potty mouth...wonder where you got that from. You are not that sadistic my dear little friend, you can keep trying but I'm not falling for it!