Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Forget Santa's list...

The big question on everyones mind this season is if they made my Christmas card list. I cut that sucker down...big time. Everyone that sent me a card last year will be on my list...not to fear. I have thought about doing one of those letters that I make fun of....but as a joke. You know, make it really pathetic and crazy. Depends on how much time I have between now and Thanksgiving. My big plan for this year is to have my cards done and in the mail by the first week of December. So, if you really, really want to be on my Chrismtas card list...you better make sure I have your correct address. Don't worry, Sally, Harry and Kim are on my list for sure. I already wrote out the envelopes for their cards. LOL, yeah I bought my cards on Monday and I bought my holiday stamps last week. I'm on the ball people, I have half of my shopping done and I've got great ideas for a quarter of the poeple I have left. I tell yah....at this rate I might just have time to decorate the house and re-pack everything before I leave for home.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

You will not hurt my feeling if I am not on your list because I never send Christmas cards out. I used to make them out and forget to send them, now I just do not do anything.

Netter said...

too bad, you are already on the list.