Thursday, October 27, 2005

You may be asking yourself....


...or perhaps not. What exactly and I doing up at 4:30 A.M.? The answer is simple, my friends. I had a terrible dream. I woke up freaked out. I did manage to go back to sleep but started dreaming about the same thing. Twice in one evening is enough for anyone....so, I decided to get up for a little while and try to sleep again later. Perhaps by the time I climb into bed again I will just sleep...none of this crazy giant snake people crap. It's not even like I watch scary movies. I don't. I can't. Why? 'Cause I have nightmares, that is why. I hate horror films. Why? Well, because I am one of those people that just have to investigate when they have heard something go bump in the night. You know what that means? It means that if horror films were real...I'd be one of the first people to bite it. Yeah, nice. That is OK, cause I wouldn't go down without a fight. Screw it, I'm going back to bed. I'm tired.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

giant snake people? Have you beiung reading the Chamber of Secrets again? ;)

Netter said...

Nope...and they were nasty too.

Susanne said...

Hmmm... my rememdy for you is to watch far more horror movies than you currently watch and get all that 'return of the repressed' stuff out.

Sweet dreams!

King OSirLucas said...

*HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS**HUGS*

cityman05 said...

Don't hang your foot out of the covers.
(sorry, that was mean. Told you I could be just as sadistic as those uncles.)

Netter said...

Well, I sleep toward the bottom of the bed and I do hang my feet over the edge. Thanks for freaking me out now...if I have dreams about things grabbing my feet...you are in so much trouble.

Cindy said...

Kip, that was truly what one if not all of our uncles would tell Nett. Now if she has nightmares she may send you something evil in the mail.

cityman05 said...

Heeheee heee he *grins wickedly*

Kimberly said...

I love scary movies!!! Don't worry about the boogey man....he lives under my bed - hehehe