Saturday, September 17, 2005

Pants

Matt was going to be married to Heidi, so his father sat him down for alittle fireside chat......He says, "Matt, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants and handed them to your mother and said, "Here, try these on."She did and said, "These are too big, I can't wear them." I replied,"Exactly I wear the pants in this family and I always will. Ever since that night we have never had any problems.""Hmmm," says Matt. He thinks that might be a good thing to try.On his honeymoon, Matt takes off his pants and says to Heidi, "Here try these on." She does and says, "These are too large and they don't fit me.Matt says, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will, and I don't want you to ever forget that." Then Heidi takes off her pants and hands them to Matt and says, "Here you try on mine." He does and says, "I can't get into your pants." Heidi says, "Exactly and if you don't change your smart ass attitude, you never will.

26 comments:

King OSirLucas said...

hahahahahaha that is especially classic coming from you Netter. :)

Netter said...

What exactly do you mean by that?!

King OSirLucas said...

Ohh the answer is far too long, complex and esoteric for you to understand. Besides, what do I know? Afterall, I am only a man. heheheh :P

Netter said...

Fuck you.

Chelie said...

is mr lucas single?

King OSirLucas said...

of course I am chelie... that is why I am so adept at picking on Netter.

Chelie said...

ahh yes, i see now.

Netter said...

What do you see? Do tell.

Netter said...

Ok, OK....maybe I was a little harsh with the FU...but....nah!

King OSirLucas said...

yeah, you were harsh... but it only justifies me picking on you! hahahah :P

Cindy said...

I think Michelle was seeing that sirlucas is flirting with you.

Netter said...

That isn't flirting.

King OSirLucas said...

netter is right... if I was truly flirting with netter I would be "nicer" but instead I am a ass to her, but only because I like her! hahahah :P

Netter said...

You don't like me...you like harassing me. I don't think that is the same as being in "like" with me. Am I wrong?

King OSirLucas said...

If I didn't like you then I would not respond to your emails... I like your wit and candor. Besides, I love to be myself and tell you how men don't know what the hell is goin on and how women know it all and then I get to *snicker*

Netter said...

Ok, Ok, I can see this is never going to end. Just play nice and stop throwing that "L" word around so loosely. Oh and ewwww...I don't like it when you snicker.

King OSirLucas said...

I'll play nice... until you start throwing around the FU's... heheh then the gloves will come off. :P

Netter said...

You started that...you know that right!? Remember that!

King OSirLucas said...

hehehe if it makes you feel better... :P I was just trying to cover the fact that I could not answer your question about my statment. I was being evasive and provacative. Ya know... what men are good at. :P

Netter said...

You mean....some men...lol.

King OSirLucas said...

yeah. :)

Chelie said...

actually, i saw why he was single..

Netter said...

LOL...Michelle....that was good.

King OSirLucas said...

single and very proud to be. :P

Anna Pet said...

yeah bad boys don't get into the girlies pants.

King OSirLucas said...

hahah anna, then why do so many good girls pant after bad boys??? hmmm??? heheheheheh :P Oh, netter I am referring to the nice and quiet ones as well! hahah :P