Thursday, September 29, 2005

On a more serious note...

I have been in a serious mood lately, I hate it when that happens. I would really like to write a few serious blogs but I don't feel like that is such a great idea for me to do. I think we will stick to the fluff for a while, atleast until I feel it is safe to write whatever I want and not have it turn into some kind of dramatic vomit. Yeah, you heard me right. I just want to write what I want to write and not have to explain or defend my feelings to anyone right now. I'm tired of the email tennis matches and the hoopla that goes along with it. I know that you get my drift. There are just much more important things in life that I would rather throw my energy into than stuff like that. It never gets us anywhere, it just takes us on emotional roller coaster rides and not the fun kind that you want to ride again and again...nope, its the kind that makes you so sick you vow never to ride it gain.
I'm a little sad because my favorite people have not been blogging lately. What is that about?! I have nothing to comment about, and that leads me to the sites of strangers. I have not found many sites to book mark lately. So sad.....ho hummm. Of course, my site has taken a boring turn so I think it the spirit of fun and adventure...I will post a goofy relative picture again. Those seem to be a big hit. Since I have recently discovered that Uncle Gary is putting me on his hit list....in all fairness I probably deserve it....afterall, I have placed a lot of silly pics on my site of him. I can't help it, he just screams to be picked on. The rest of the family encourages me to bust on him, perhaps because I leave them alone in the process. LOL, MAN, you have to love family!

No comments: