Tuesday, September 20, 2005

jingle, jangle, jingle...


Oh Man! I almost forgot to share my bracelet story. Late in the afternoon/early evening on Sat., I got a call from Raine. She was at the Mineola train station with Kisiffer after her day out with some other people. She just wanted to know what I was doing. I was in the midst of a little driving range action but when Jean and I finished our balls we went over and picked them up. Then we went to get Jim and head out for a little yummy greek food in Rockville Centre. Anyway, while we were headed over to the Range again....Raine gave me this little silver bracelet in a cute little baby blue...NOT COUNTRY BLUE...bag. I love this puppy. It's the perfect size and everything but the most wonderful thing about it...besides it coming from Raine...is the little bell. Everyone knows how I love the sound of chimes. I guess that is why I loved my charm bracelet...because it made so much noise when I had it on. This little bell sounds like a bell that you would find on a kitties collar. I adore it so. Thanks again to Raine.....Thanks, thanks. thanks. You don't have to worry about your friendship dues for the month of October. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anna Pet said...

Pwetty Pwetty...nicey nice. :-D

It is good when friends surprise you with nice things.