Friday, September 09, 2005

AWwww...the best thank you I have gotten in a long time.

When I asked Katie if she got my packages, she replied," Yes I did!!!!! Thank you soooo much!!! You made my day. When I got the really big, light package I thought you were pulling an ass move and sending me a box with nothing in it. That would have been f#%king hilarious... but I loved the balloons and the perfume... hahah I'm having so much fun asking people what that CURIOUS smell is. Muwahaha. The curtains really pull together the room ... it's sooo pretty. You're the bestest ever. You made me feel so loved today! I love you netter better!" To which I replied, "Not as much as I love you...Katie Leacher!" Her Birthday is this Sunday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
King OSirLucas said...

Oh joy, a spammer...
Hi, I was NOT blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my osirlucas.blogspot.com for a netter related poem. It is not anything special except for the part about netter. ;) The blog title is "Librarians have great time shares"

Anonymous said...

Stephanie & I were looking at your site tonight. You're so sweet & so are your friends for the well wishes - we thank you all.

Netter said...

Lucas...stop putting fake spam on my site. JESH....I swear!

Tami....I want to see that baby right now! Are you going home for X-mas? You better!