Friday, September 09, 2005


And the winner is:

Danielle Lyons for a very well thought out essay. I had to go with it for several reasons but i'm giving out a couple of other prizes just because I like to mail stuff. Sally~ I'm mailing you something special for your poor little Kitty...poor guy, how is he feeling? Lucas...I'm thinking about sending you something too but I have to think about it some more. Cindy gets a prize for the most pathetic attempt at a prize....lol, JESH! Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

King OSirLucas said...

How about a can of air from Long Island... been awhile since I sniffed the sea breeze of the Atlantic. :)

Netter said...

Is that what you really want?

King OSirLucas said...

nope... I do not know what I want... that is what my current problem is. I want to know what it is that I want! heheh oh, I wish that I knew what to wish for! heheh :P

Netter said...

Hmmmm....I have a feeling you do know...but you are just not telling. Fine, I will think of something for you.

Anonymous said...

What about me? Man! I gave you all those HUGS for naught? Tis better to give then receive then.

Chelie said...

good job dani!