Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ok, OK, I know its true. I am a pain in the ass. I'm always giving someone a bad time. I'm always stressing someone out. I think its a gift. Really, if you think about it, how many people can tease you and still keep you coming back for more. I'm not mean about it. Ok, sometimes I am, but most of the time its just fun and games. I must admit that as shocked as everyone is by what I say and write...nobody is more shocked than I am. I'm not sure , nor do I want to know, where all these crazy ideas come from. They just bubble out of my skull and I am quite thankful they do. I crack myself up. Yeah, yeah, I have been told I'm not as funny as I think I am. Well, that may be true, but then again, its never stopped me. If I have to be a pain in the ass, I'm going to be the worst, shooting pain ,I can be.

11 comments:

Chelie said...

lol, That's what a friend of mine used to call me...PITA

Netter said...

Then I shall call you that too....lol, just kidding.

Anonymous said...

Geesh who isn't at least some of the time? And btw let me tell you...NONE of us are as funny as we thinkk we are, take it from experience and living with a husband who thinks he's a comedian!

Netter said...

What are you talking about, you husband is a riot act. I have been saying for years that you should tell him to take his act on the road....lol, just kidding. We have to keep him close so we can keep an eye on him. He should not be allowed to wander on his own....trouble follows.

Kissiffer said...

Annette, you should tread carefully matey. You may naught have told me many useful stories but remember the walls have ears. What me missus knows I know. Capiche?

Netter said...

Is that a threat! Don't push your luck...I can take you any day.

King OSirLucas said...

The love in this comment column is overwhelming. I guess that is where P.I.T.A. comes in. :)

Netter said...

I'm a nice gal, really I am. I just love to bug the people I love. It keeps me young...no comments for the peanut gallery on that one...GOT IT!

Anonymous said...

Don't let her fool you.

Netter said...

Raine! Was that you? Thought, it could have been Kissiffer, Cindy? Oh man! Ok, fine....but we all know I am a good girl at heart. Don't lie on my site...

King OSirLucas said...

I believe that you are a good girl at heart. With a profile pic like that... what else could you be? hehehe :P