Thursday, August 25, 2005

Mwahahaha....

So, I was reading my cousin's site today and I read that her Dad called to ask her about the pictures of him on my site. LOL.....why would he ask Cindy? He must think she is my source. I have more.....oh yes, I have more. I'm not afraid to use them either. Nope, not afraid at all. You have to be brave to tease the people in my family. They are as evil as I am...in some cases even more evil. It's a good thing that I am brave. LOL. The only picture I fear is the chicken picture that a friend has. I know that sounds bad, but it really isn't. All I can say is that you people shouldn't mess with me....I'm way to much for you to handle, even with back up. Oh, come on, you know it is true.

I'm off to bed. Ta Ta for now!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chicken pictures...as long as "closet stories" and "Baldwin Harbor pictures" are kept quiet I do not think you have to fear the dreaded "Chicken Picture".

Netter said...

I don't tell the closet story any more...you know that, right? I never had the harbour pictures, so you are safe there. I know I am safw as well!

Anonymous said...

Yeah right...sure SURE I believe you...you forget you have told me you tell other people "That picture? I don't know who has it..." when YOU DO have it!

Netter said...

Jez, you make me sound like a PITA...but I really don't have the harbour pics....I never did, I had the Diplomat beer bottle instructional picture, which I believe was destroyed long ago.

Anonymous said...

Hmm destroyed but not before you showed to it Matt...which reminds me I don't think I EVER showed the chicken picture to ANYONE...which means...I owe you one! Mwahah.

Netter said...

Hey now! It's not like I went out of my way to show him. I just forgot it was in my album. Be nice....I have keys to your apt. Mwahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh...Craft Queen, I'm running scared now--keys to my apartment? what are you gonna do? Come here while I'm away and paint the bathroom? Spoil my cats? The worst you could ever do is spread that damn confetti you are so found of all around my house...then I really would be forced to kill you.

Netter said...

Just for that...I might buy some confetti....but that is only if I have a death wish....I know how it pisses you off.

Netter said...

You know, I really think you under estimate what evil deeds I have floating around in that big melon head of mine. You are just lucky I fear you.