Friday, July 29, 2005

Phones....I love them...

I had a phone conversation that lasted for a couple of hours earlier today. I spoke to my Cousin Cynthia. It's always fun to talk to Cindy. She cracks me up but then again, so does her daughter, Danielle. I talked to Raine today....Sherry called....and my Tisha. Tisha called because they, being Mom and Tisha, had a question about paint for me. I'll have to see tomorrow if my suggestion helped. I got a little letter from Tami with pictures of the kids in it. So cute! Right now, I am heading to bed.....good night all!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I like talking to you on the phone also. It is so funny when we talk on the phone because we usually say good-bye several times. By the way thanks for giving Michelle moral support.

Netter said...

I think it must be my fault that we must say goodbye several times....I do that with almost everyone. Michelle seems like a good bean....so it's a pleasure.

Chelie said...

beans...that just reminds me of the "musical fruit" thing...so wrong.