Thursday, May 19, 2005

What a day...

I cleaned the Mazda out today. The thing was a mess but it is pretty clean now. It will last a whole two days before it looks like a dirt bomb hit it. Oh well. What are you going to do! I'm still not tired. I guess I just didn't need to get 8 hours sleep last nigh. Let's see, what else did I do? I put some more grass seed down. I will have grass growing on the side of the house again if it kills me. Atleast this year the construction guys won't trample it to death, like last summer. I'm glad the weather is so warm. I went barefoot most of the day and I wore shorts. Yippee! It was so nice to shed that second skin, well, part of it anyway. It's not like I went nude. I wouldn't do that to the poor neighbors.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good you can wash & wax my explorer next time your back LOL

Netter said...

You are dreaming little Sister....dreaming!