Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Shannon the Speed Freak...

It seems as though our little Shannon has a lead foot. She got caught going 83-84 mph and has to pay a $164.oo fine. I am sure at those speeds it won't be long before she has an accident. I think everyone should call her and give her a little lecture...we know she loves that. Just to mix things up a bit, you can also send her a card. I think I will make up a fake ticket and send it to her. Hmmmmmm.....whatelse could I do to annoy her? Any ideas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like you never did wrong when you were her age?

Netter said...

I never had a speeding ticket or a MIP....the key is not getting caught. JEZ Motherrrrr, don't you know that!

Anonymous said...

it was 73 in a 60 and the fine is only $116 not $164 so who evere it is that you have watching me is wrong so i think its time to find
some one new to keep tabs on me ha ha love ya shannon

Netter said...

Yeah, right...that isn't what Tisha told me.....so there!

Netter said...

By the way, I don't have anyone watching you. You just suck at not getting caught...so I hear about lots of things.