Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Dewey and the Three Bears...

The continuing saga of a blonde and his three bears....

Ok, the Bears are named Starsky, Hutch, and Einus. Dewey took them back to Kansas but the guy is going to keep them until Dewey gets a suitable structure build. Tisha is pissed. She is ready to start taking orders for Bear meat. You have to shoot it, and dress it yourself. Pathetic....and the sad part is Tisha has not been feeling well. She has been having these black out spells and been getting dizzy a lot, so she is going to the Doctor to have some tests done. I don't think all this Bear stress is helping her any. I added Tisha's friend Laura "Rora" as a link on my Craft site. You can find that link on the side bar. She makes ponchos, purses, and hats. She is keeping busy, but she has three children under the age of three. Isabella, 3...Victoria, 2 and Josephine, 10 months old. She's insane.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This may be a stupid question coming from a city girl...but what do you do with bears?!?! I understand cows, chickens, etc. but not bears.

Netter said...

Nobody knows what you would do with those friggin bears. I say, they belong in a zoo but they won't take them because they they are de-clawed and their teeth are filed. They are suppose to be pets. I say, if it can't sit on your lap and purr, its not a pet. Dewey has lost what little of his mind he had control of.

Anonymous said...

A Lion can sit on your lap and purr too but it belongs in a Zoo. You might want to clarify a little better.
But i agree he doesn't need bears but hes a man and men don't listen to common sense...

Netter said...

I stand corrected

Netter said...

A pet purrs, sits on your lap, and won't eat you if you tuirn your back on it, or put your legs asleep ifit sat on you.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to someone about the bear story and they asked what you feed bears and I said "husbands with no common sense" we all thought it was funny.

Anonymous said...

I was talking to someone about the bear story and they asked what you feed bears and I said "husbands with no common sense" we all thought it was funny.

Netter said...

It was so funny, you blogged it twice, huh. LOL. I hate it when that happens.