Thursday, May 19, 2005

Once again, I stress

...that I am not responsible for the actions of my relatives. I couldn't make this shit up! Serioulsy! My BROTHER-IN-LAW....went to Kansas with his Dad. While they were there, Dewey spent $900.00 on some animals...which my Sister did not know he was going to purchase. They pulled into the driveway with a horse trailer. Inside the horse trailer were three animals. What animals do you think they were? Any ideas?
Dewey had purchased 3...yes 3 black bears....declawed, each weighing 400-500 lbs. EACH....not total....EACH. Now, anyone that knows Dewey, knows that he can't keep his horses inside their fences, let alone three friggin bears. He thought he would build a nice little cage of some sort out of the vinyl fencing that he had laying around. After the bears got a little frisky and knocked out some of the fencing....Tisha told him that he WAS going to return those bears to Kansas....but not in such a nice manner. You know my Tisha when she is pissed off. So, I'm going to call her tomorrow and find out if he got his money back. I mean the legal issues over having those bears alone......crazy. You would have to have an exotic animal license, a shit load of liability insurance if they got loose and hurt someone or their livestock. More to come on this subject.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've heard Dewey talk about getting bears but I never thought he actually would!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I know the person that he got them from. His last name would not happen to be shump would it. To think, you always give me static for being a hick.
Cindy

Netter said...

Buying bears isnt a hick thing...its just stupid.

Anonymous said...

For Cindy:
They got the dumb things at or near a town called Easton. It is located down by Leavenworth, sort of to the North of it. This little act has to be "thee dumbest" thing he has ever done, and some of them are lu lu's

Anonymous said...

Dewey Dewey Dewey Dewey How stupid.