Wednesday, April 27, 2005

According to Matt....

Yep, My pal Matt, has announced that I don't have enough boob shots on my site. Huh! Well, I guess since I don't have any boob shots on my site, his statement is correct. Now, personally, I don't think I need boob shots on my site at all. Matt needs to make up his own site and dedicate it to breasts, yep, nothing but breasts. However, I will post on my second "dirty" site, a link, just for Matt. So, Matt, click on "censored for your protection" then click on the "Ewwww" entry to check out a nifty neat picture on someone elses site. That is as close as I'm going to get to boobs on my site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yep, your right. I couldn't check this at school if you put that stuff on there. Men, they only have their mind on one thing!!!What a waste of time!!!