Tuesday, September 06, 2011

When it comes to friends,..I'm blessed,

Every time I get together with my bestest (I know that's not gramatically correct, but I like it better than best) friends from High School, we try to take a group picture. Sometimes we forget...but that's life. This summer, we decided to be a little goofy, since we are getting older, though you'd never know it by the way we act. Michelle's husband had a bad motorcycle accident earlier this summer and so we used his wheel chair, walker and krutches for props. Since I'm the oldest, I got to be the one pushing Tami in the wheel chair. I thought it was fitting, since I'll probably be the first one in one. Michelle is on the krutches and Amy is behind the walker. I can't speak highly enough about each of these gals. They are the best. Truely, the best. They have the kindest hearts, biggest laughs and the craziest stories...all true stories too. If everyone had friends like mine, the world would be a better place I wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world.

3 comments:

Tami said...

You're so sweet! It is amazing ~ it seems our friendship grows each year!

Anonymous said...

Yep, they are a pretty nice group of characters!!!

silentrunner92947@gmail.com said...

well, I tried to leave a comment.. but it used anonymous...bum thing!