Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patrick's Day...premoting two things:

Yes indeed, today is the one day of the year that it's OK to drink beer colored green. I hope you have your green on today. RVC is a very Irish town so you can see green everywhere today. I myself went on the down low, by not having visible green on. I do have green underwear on so the first person that tries to pinch me is going to get a pinch right back. Sneaky, huh. I think I'm going to make green cupcakes for the girls, who were decked out from head to toe in green this morning...with gold shoes.

3 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

I went with green socks.

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

I wore green underwear on st. patty's day too. We were traveling to Mexico that day, and I said "Top o' the marnin' to ya" to every innocent passerby in the airport that was wearing green. I thought you'd be proud of me.

Netter said...

I'm always proud of you Katie!