Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hello again!

After a long and exhausting summer I've returned to blogging. Have you missed me? I've got a lot to share but I've got to get some sleep. The new kids I'm taking care of are early risers. I kid you not. I was in the shower before 6:30 this morning and when I stepped out to towel off, I heard their chitter chatter through the wall. Oh yeah, its a good thing that I'm a jolly person in the morning...atleast after I've had a quick shower. Our days are filled with three hour jaunts to the park and random arts and crafts. I'm lucky that I have any hair left on my head after the girls get done brushing my hair into a giant fuzzball. The Humidity doesn't help either. I'll fill you in on all the details about the new job and the new house, ect...but let me tell you, I knew they were nice people when I first chatted with them and I'm 150% sure now that I've been with them for a week and a half. Things are good.

More to come, details of my summer and updates on the Rue and Phin...

You are excited now, I know it!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

So many blogs start off with...I'm back or Sorry I've been gone so long! Glad to see you seem to be doing well and seeing a light at the end of your tunnel...good for you!!!

Desperate Housewife said...

Hi Netter! Nice to see you back!
I'm getting in the mood to blog again. I've been so stressed out for the past few months, but things are settling down now.

Rain said...

I like this pic, is it a dog you know? Hope to see you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Well you didn't fall off the earth!! Good to see you blogging again.. I almost have your 2009 homemade item made!! I'll need your new address! Also good luck with the little girls! I remember Rebecca at that age! She is STILL perky in the morning! Oh and I am SOOOOOOOOOOO not! But she loves it. Mommy your not aLLLL the way awake yet.. No Rebecca... Well I will bug you later... What do you need? Nothing thing!! Just wanted to check! That is our every morning chat! LOL