Sunday, January 11, 2009

I promise to start blogging again...SOON

I know, I know. I basically fell off the face of the earth. I wasn't feeling well and I came home to issues. I leave and everything stops working and needs repairs. I wish I was joking.

I've got some fun things planned. You know, revenge pictures for posting pictures of me online that I can't stand...just another day for me. Anyway, I've got some fun things planned. Well, fun for me anyway...for my victims...not so much fun, but they deserve it.

I've also got some ideas for contests. So stay tuned. When I'm feeling 100%, you'll hear all about it.

5 comments:

Lucy said...

I'll be waiting...I know where you blog!!!

Netter said...

lol, yes, that is true.

Desperate Housewife said...

Me too!

Netter said...

I'm working on several ideas for giveaway's. Stay tuned!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo... we like fun !