Sunday, January 25, 2009

Desperately seeking your garbage...<

Does anyone use this type of hand soap in their bathrooms? I know some of you may have kids, so its possible you do. If so, I need the straw from the pump. See the Panda and the Lady Bug. They pop right off when the soap is used up. They also have tigers and monkeys and red birds. I have an idea for a recycled Christmas ornie for next year...but I need a few more. If you happen to be at a friends house and in the course of snooping around or washing up... you notice they use this soap container, could you do me a favor. Just ask them to save the animal straw for you...for me. Thanks. Oh and I still need used Christmas cards. I only got a couple this year. It seems everyone was worried about the economy and didn't send out cards like they normally do. I did, I sent out like 75. Yeah and I was lucky to get 10 cards. Depressing. Anyway, I thought I'd ask...maybe you still have some collecting dust.

11 comments:

Tami said...

What on earth do you need more used Christmas cards for? Didn't we just give you about 200 last year? Do you make them into quilts? Or use them as wallpaper? What do you do with them? Maybe I wanna do it too. I called you back last night - did Sam tell you? I'm at work now so I'll try and call you a little later. I'm trying to avoid housework today.

Tami said...

Hey! Why do we have to go to your cousin's site to see pictures of The Rue and the baby shower?

Tami said...

I wonder how many comments I can leave on here in a row?

Tami said...

OK - I'm leaving now.

Millie said...

O.K. Tami, now she is going to start yelling at me, because most of the shower and Rue pics that we took are on my camera and I haven't downloaded and sent them to her yet!!! bummer huh?? When she was a kid/teen she didn't exactly jump to do what she was suppose to, so this is revenge!!! lol I can take my time, too!!
nada, nada Netter!!!!lol

~Michelle~ said...

What are you using the cards for? I could probably dig up a ton for you - I'm quite the saver (hubby says junk horder)...

Desperate Housewife said...

I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year ... I just didn't seem to have the time.
And yeah, I'm cheap, too!

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to figure out that those animals pop off... I had no idea. Will keep my eye out for them. Right now the SOs I see are w/o animals. Might have cards too... I'll check. You are so full of ideas... WRITE A BOOK.

Anonymous said...

I don't have anymore xmas cards, but I DO have the soap monkey!!!! Your going to have to make it up to Becca thou! She loves it, but won't use the friking soap cause of it! So when its gone I will send it to you!

Anonymous said...

Thats ok Millie I haven't sent my pictures yet. I haven't figured it out yet. OH I haven't even tried. Netter you will just have to get over it Your are dealing with the elderly now. Who has had the time it seems like we have had something on every since Christmas.

Netter said...

Michelle~ I'm a "treasure" horder...boxes, ribbon, you name it. I sent you an email.


DH~ I think only about 10 people in the world sent out Christmas cards this year. It's OK...with the price of stamps, I almost skipped it too.

Andi~ Thanks...if you find some, remember to mail them media rate, because its super cheap. I only need the covers of the cards, unless the inside has a picture on it. Write a book! Goodness! I can barely handle blogging...lol. I'm an editor's nightmare.

Mandy~ We don't want to make Becca sad...but perhaps I could make her a Christmas ornie with her monkey.

Vickie~ I don't want to hear your old person excuses. You have a daughter that knows how to download your pictures...put Denise to work. lol.