Friday, June 20, 2008

The recipe that Raine requested.

I'm not sure why, but for years, Raine has insisted that I make the best Mac and Cheese ever. I keep telling her that I follow the directions on the box. I don't think she believes me. Mine tastes different. Ummm...maybe its because its made with love. Awwwww! No, in all seriousness, I have no idea what I do to it that is so different from what anyone else does. Oh, wait, maybe its because I don't really follow the package directions. Yeah, I just kind of wing it. I use the boxes directions as a suggestion, that's all.
I'd only do this for Raine... How to make Netter's Kraft Mac and Cheese.

Boil the Noodles

1. Fill a moderately large pot with hot water
2. Bring water to a boil
3. Once water is Boiling add the noodles
4. Cook until pasta is Al Dente, or soft

Stain noodles

1. When the noodles should be done
2. Strain the noodles but do not rinse them
3. To save dishes you can put the noodles back into the pan

Get the suggested ingredients ready
You are going to need 1/4 cup milk,
You are also going to need 4 Tablespoons of butter or margarine,
You are also going to need the cheese

1. Now everything should be ready to mix together
2. Add the milk, butter, and cheese...but I don't measure anything out...I wing it and chop off a hunk of butter, I just dump in some milk and I add the entire cheese package.
3. Mix up until blended nicely
4. You are ready to eat


That's it, no special secrets, just dump and eat. Oh, and make it with love.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It tastes different than when I make it at home. I KNOW. And BTW it's been a looooooooooong time since you've made it for me...

Netter said...

Raine~ It's an unwritten law that everything tastes better when you don't have to make it yourself. Unless you are a famous chef.

I'm going to see you tomorrow...instead of going out to eat after the show, wanna go back to your place and I'll make you some mac and cheese?

I'll cook if Christopher does the dishes.

Anonymous said...

So, this is the golden ticket.
-Danielle

Millie said...

the secret is out!!! You STAIN the noodles!!!lol lol. I laughed so hard when I read that!! i know it is a typo, but funny!!!!I'm still laughing...What pray tell do you stain them with????lol

Netter said...

Oops, typo. Nothing new for me, huh.