Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Beware when reading Raine's postcards.

I repeat, BEWARE! I was flipping through the mail yesterday and I just happened to take a big sip of diet coke as I flipped this postcard over. I read the first line and started to laugh and the diet coke went up my nose. It hurt! What possibly could have Raine written on that postcard to make me burn my nasal passages like that? I'll tell you...she wrote, "This guy is wearing Christopher's swimsuit." For those of you not in the know...Christopher is her husband. I would never in a million years picture him as a "banana hammock" bikini bottom wearer, but of course, I don't picture most men in that type of swimsuit. I just wasn't expecting that comment on that postcard and it took me off guard. Anyway, they had a great cruise, enjoyed the islands and I didn't have to ship their cats to them because they decided to stay. Which reminds me, I wouldn't have been able to ship the cats anyway, because I wouldn't be able to get into the building now. They have not given me a new set of keys now that the main door lock has changed. I guess the cat sitter would have had to ship them.

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Speedos are not cool - I don't care what you look like.

Glad to hear Raine had a good time.

I love her name. I want to have another child just so I can use that name.

Anonymous said...

Postcard dude should lose that speedo. Would look better w/o it. *blush*

Netter said...

Darlene~ Her real name is Lorraine. She gets annoyed because I spell her name Raine with the "e" and she drops it and spells it Rain. I like the "e" on there because its like we cut the last half of her name off. Now she's gotten wise over it and has taken to spelling my name as "Nette" It's not going to make me stop though.

You are right, speedos are not cool...if they want to go that skimpy, I say they should just go naked. Kind of like Andi suggested.

Andi~ Naughty girl! lol

Anonymous said...

Guess What? I have keys for you! I just got them cut for the new cat sitter and a new key for you Nette!

Anonymous said...

I always called those suits marble bags. but I like bananna hammock to. You really shouldn't make fun of Uncle JOhns swimsuit.

Netter said...

I've seen Uncle John in a swim suit and it certainly doesn't look like a banana hammock. If it did, I would have posted pics looooong ago...lol.