Friday, May 16, 2008




What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.

You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.

Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.



You are emotionally expressive and sensitive.

You're effected by everything around you.

Your friends appreciate your open heart, but they are afraid of hurting your feelings.



You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.

You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.

8 comments:

Tami said...

My husband is driving me nuts! He just figured out how to put MP3s as ringtones on his phone and he's been working on it for over an hour now! Someone help me!

Oh, and do you know which song he picked for MY ring tone? Elvis' "Hard-headed woman." The man wants his butt kicked!

Kimmie said...

Hi...

I was over at Renna's (Finding My Knitch) and you mentioned you owned a dvd on how to knit socks. Could you tell me the name (and is it for someone who never has used dpn?) I so want to learn to knit socks, but haven't a mentor.

thanks and bless you!

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Millie said...

Well, bummers!!! Since I can't figure out how to copy from the chocolate test to post it on here, you will have to go to the test site and put in the followin answers.. Dark Chocolate, Apricot and rectangle to see what I am.. The last part is DEFINITELY true...

Netter said...

Tami~ You go get him, Tiger! Please tell me he doesn't have my number in his phone....I'm afraid of the song he'd pick for me.

Kimmie, I'm sending you the info in an email.

Mom...the last one is definitely you. I'm not so sure about the rest though.

Arlette said...

I love all of the "tests" that you have on your blog. The results of the chocolate test was pretty spot on. I had the same outcome as yours on the coffee test. Thanks. They were so much fun to take and very entertaining.
Aloha!

The Bookworm said...

mmmmm...chocolate

thanks for your input on LOST

enjoy your weekend :o)
http://yarnchick.blogspot.com/

Desperate Housewife said...

I got almost the exact same thing!

Desperate Housewife said...

And happy really, really belated birthday! I really need a kick in my lazy blogging ass.