Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

It might be Mother's Day but I know my Mom would be out of sorts if she didn't have to do some kind of work. She'd just be wandering around looking lost. Luckily, Dad keeps her pretty busy, because he doesn't do anything for himself...don't get me started....anyway, a little "connect the dots" card will keep her occupied. I think you should all print the "dot to dot" card out and if someone dares to try to get you to work a little on your ONE day...tell them you are really busy, they'll have to get buy without you.

3 comments:

Rockstar Mom said...

The Bug gave me a homemade Mother's Day card and when I connected all the dots it said....

CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS!!! SALTY VINEGARY TASTEY CRICKETS!!!

Netter said...

Tummy, I hear salty vinegary crickets keep you regular. Maybe Aunt Vickie should give them a try.

Rockstar Mom said...

Um ya, on that regular thing...well, actually no. Don't ask me how I know this.

Should one decide to make salt & vinegar crickets a regular part of each and every household meal, one should balance one's intake of delicate cricket with a half a dozen prunes.

CRICKETS CRICKETS CRICKETS, PRUNES PRUNES PRUNES.