Monday, April 21, 2008

NEW CONTEST....By Raine


Below is the contest that Raine is running. Please note that this is her contest and I have no control over the results. Since it is posted for everyone to see, don't assume that people that know me know the correct answer...because I'm telling you now, that there is no way most people know the answer to #2 with out guessing. Hint: When she says to be creative...be CREATIVE. Good Luck.

"Since I feel so blessed with winning both of Annette's contests I'm going to
share the prize she brought me this past weekend with another blog reader.
Here's the deal: I'll split the prize with whoever answers these 3
questions:

1) Name one thing Nett collects? (Yes, yes, 'tis easy, there are many, many,
MANY things she collects!)
2) Which of these names is/are/have been her nickname(s): Woodsy, Creampuff,
Wally. (Tricky I know, what? You thought this would be easy? Ha! Bonus: ifyou can come up with a the story behind why she has said nickname)
3) If she wasn't a nanny, Nett would be a:_________ (fill in the blank)

As always extra points for creativity! (That means, the more creative you
are the more times your name will be entered into the pot). Post your
answers here and the winner will be selected at random via a drawing.

Deadline is Friday at 3 p.m. E.S.T. Good luck!"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Friends
2.Cream puff
3.Teacher
Just a guess.
oh yea netter when I talked to the other day I told you the wrong colors. It is rust not marroon.I hope I win I'm no good at these things.

Anonymous said...

Oh I meant to add to question #2 (Bonus if you can come up with a the story behind why she has said nickname). Hahah. And no bribery attempts please!

Netter said...

Raine, I added that, so its there now. I'm not going to post for little bit so people see this. Of course, if I do post, I will more the contest link up.

denise said...

#1 trinket boxes
#2 creampuff
#3 i think she would own her own craft store.

on a side note i know most of the ppl that see this are women and i found a recall on a charm key chain i thought i would let u all know about. go here to see about it.http://www.wibw.com/kakeheadlines/headlines/18000064.html

Tami said...

1. Dryer lint - didn't know that anyone was aware of that, did ya?

2. Woodsy - because she likes to climb trees. Although she still needs help getting back down.

3. A cantankerous hobo traveling the States on freight trains with her little dog Bobo.

Did I win? ;)

Rockstar Mom said...

1. Little tiny boxes, tin, pewter and otherwise. I know this because I tried to find one unique to represent Texas when I put her gift together. I gave up and got her a box of Strong Texas Mints because they came in a little tin.

2. Wally. Because she has a quote from the Leave it to Beaver show. And I think she may have a bit of pent up frustration at being the younger sister, so she always associated her desires with Wally and how he so eloquently handles the Beav. Oh hell, I'm rambling and trying to be creative, but just rambling.

The truth is, I think it's Wally because Netter must have walked into a few....walls.

3. If Netter's wasn't a nanny, she would be the owner of a yarn shoppe or some artsy fartsy type store, making a killing stocking shelves by day and heading up creativity classes in the evenings.

Love you Netters!!

Netter said...

I really want to comment...lol, but I'm not going to until after the contest is over. The same goes for posting. It's killing me, but I'm going to wait.

Cindy said...

1. Hearts or anything with hearts on it.

2. Wally because her father loves to fish for Walleye and since she is his favorite daughter he gave her this nickname.

3. She is going to kill me for this but oh well. A Canadian Mountie. She will understand my play on words.

Anonymous said...

1. She collects a ton of craft stuff. In which she makes lots of awesome things.
2.Cream Puff because shes as sweet as a cream puff. And because I love Cream Puffs.
3. A Mexican wrestler. And Her wrestler name would be El Bonita Muy Dolor. I know deep inside of her bubbly personality is a wild beast who longs to wear a mask and wrestle in Mexico. Ohhh, I know she does.

Anonymous said...

1. Crafty supplies.
2. Cream Puff because she's a softie on the inside.
3. Professional Yoddler. Ole-de-ole-de-O!

Anonymous said...

1. Little boxes or socks (can I put two answers?)

2. Woodsy - before Netter was a nanny extrodinaire, she used to smoke corn cob pipes and distill gin back in Nebrasky. Woodsy is her handle while she's running booze - heck, she practically invented NASCAR!

3. ..the next host of Punk'd.

Kissiffer said...

1. Cat hair.

2. Woodsy!!! B/c as a child Anette was famous amongst the locals for swinging into the creek from the rope hanging on the crooked tree.

3. Nurse.

Is it too late to enter?

Anonymous said...

All very good answers! (And mostly correct too! Very loyal blog readers you are!). A winner has been selected for the original half of the 25000 counter prize. But in the spirit of Nettingness I've selected runners-up as well to receive additonal prizes. I'll get your addresses from Nett and ask her to post the original prize and correct answers too.