Thursday, April 17, 2008

And the winner is....

OK, I have to say, Cris was pretty close, she gave us an update that was close to the 25,000 mark...but it was Raine who emailed me first and then called me to have me check my email to see who was the WINNER. Yes, yes it was her. Now the funny part is that she was telling her husband about this just after she sent my email. LOL, then he tried to be sneaky and sent an email...BUT she was one up and knew better to tell him first. So, while I'm chatting with Raine, I get several emails from her Hubbie. It seems he even tried to leave comments on my site with two different usernames. Sneaky, sneaky! Reena missed Raine's winning email by about 2 minutes. Oh so close!

I already have the 25,000 visitor contest prize....lol, I'll post whether Raine likes it after I see her on Sunday.

Thanks for playing along. I might have to have another contest soon.

6 comments:

Renna said...

Congratulations to Raine! :-)

I had been watching your site this afternoon as I was working at the computer. Shortly before your site hit the 25,000 mark, my hubby needed to use the phone at the computer desk, as he needed to be able to write while on the phone. The noive! ;-Þ

Netter said...

Husbands! They always seem to get in the way, don't they.

Yes, and Tami just emailed me to see if she was to late. Indeed she was. Raine is a hard person to beat. Yep, she's good.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the winner!

Anonymous said...

Oh despite Marianne's and my own husbands attempts to derail me with paper towels and scheming emails I am victorious! But no hard feelings, in fact, I promise NOT to enter the next contest at all :)

Netter said...

Raine~ That's to bad....because the next contest is going to have a HUGE prize. Maybe you should have waited, huh.

Kissiffer said...

Oh well...I didn't win. It's alright...only my birthday and all that. Nobody remembered. Alright, that's a lie, Banana Republic sent me a 10% off coupon. That was nice I guess.