Sunday, January 20, 2008

Where's my camera?!

Emily says I make her do embarrassing stuff. OK, its true, I do tend to make her do stuff that embarrasses her. Honestly, its entertaining to me. I start out being all sweet and sing songie....saying, "Oh come on, let me take a picture so you can see how funny it looks." When she says no, I get bossy and tell her to "suck it up" or authoritative by demanding she "DO IT NOW!" Yes, I get demanding. Let's face it, you can't let hats like these pass you by without a photo opportunity. You'd have to be crazy to miss out on this fun. Unfortunately for her, I carry my camera around for just such occasions. HEY, you know, now that I think about it.... her birthday is coming up and I might just have to buy the bright pink beanie with the froo froo stuff on top for a gag gift. I can hear her voice get all high pitched and erratic. Kind of like the time I told her we would be at the museum for at least 6 hours. That was priceless, I could hear the fear in her voice...lol. I'll make sure I pee before she opens it...I know I'm going to be crying with joy. Her face will be priceless. I'm not totally mean, I'll get her something nice to hide at the bottom of the box.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you are still being bossy

Netter said...

LOL... I have to keep in practice.