Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hey Toto....

I don't think we are in Kansas anymore! I saw this sign at a local Museum and it made want to break into song....Follow, follow, follow, follow, follow the Yellow Brick Road. I may have skipped along, I'm not admitting to it, but there is a slight chance that it might have happened. You can't prove anything. Ummm, I didn't see the Emerald City but I did see an Emerald Taurus Station wagon. Does that count? There were no Lions but there were two wild domestic cats. Hey, come to think of it they were cowardly. Maybe they thought Toto was around somewhere. Oh, and there wasn't a tin man, but there were several bronze statues, with bare butts. I have a picture of one, so I can totally prove that. No Scarecrows, after all its hardly garden season anymore and they only have formal gardens at the museum, not corn fields. I did see a few witches but only because their orthopedic shoes were killing them. I'm not sure where the Lolly Pop Kids were hiding but I'm sure they must have been around because I saw some wrappers blowing across the lawn. Maybe they were with the flying monkeys, because they didn't show their creepy little heads either.

If you have no idea what I'm referring to.... well, we need to have a serious talk.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The arctic chill is getting to you, isn't it? :)

Millie said...

Have you been eating tons of VANILLA again??? You know what it does to your brain!!!!lol

Netter said...

No, you know I couldn't sleep...and lack of sleep does crazy things to me. Raine always says I shouldn't blog when I'm tired. Maybe she's right.

Desperate Housewife said...

The winged monkeys are scary.

Anonymous said...

I said what? Well, I change my opinion...I love to read your sleep deprived blogs! At first I thought you;d seen Wicked again. Where is my fairy gosh dang it?

Netter said...

Your Fairy is coming. I finally got the pictures on the computer. Fear not....

Are you saying that you like it when I act like a nut case? You did think it was funny when I asked you to hand me the paper that one time. Remember that. Boy was I tired.

Rockstar Mom said...

Netter,

Rehab is not as tabu as it once was. I really think you will receive the help you so obviously need there. And who knows...you just might meet Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan! Wouldn't that be cool to chart your progress against theirs? You'll surely come out on top, just by waking up the next morning.

Netters, please think long and hard about it. Rehab is the cure honey.

Anonymous said...

Were you sleep walking when you went down the yellow brick road.I didn't know you had an addiction to vanilla. I agree a little rehab couldn't hurt. Maybe we should all hold an intervention for Netter.

Anonymous said...

whups that was me Vic

Netter said...

lol, I'm not addicted to vanilla. Years ago, pure vanilla did have a funny affect on me. It made me very silly and I giggled a lot. It doesn't work on me anymore.

You know, its funny, I was going to comment that I wanted an intervention before I went to rehab for Vanilla Bean abuse. Great minds think alike.