Friday, September 14, 2007

Thank you Darlene~

My Prize arrived in the mail today from Darlene, the famous Madame Z, via "our neighbors to the North" (I meant Canada...in case you are slow). Thank you so much!!!!!! I can't wait to eat the chocolates, they look yummy and I am half tempted not to share...hehe, I kid you not! It's chocolate people! Don't look at me that way, you can share YOUR chocolate. The card made me chuckle because, that is the kind of luck I have. Hot guys only show up on days I have bad hair or a big zit...like I'm friggin 14 or something, sheesh. I started the mystery word search. The funny thing is I flipped it open and the first page I came to had knitting terms. Luck of the drawl. The napkins are cute and frankly, you can never had to many napkins. The Flour Sack towels are to die for. Serioursly, they are so soft. There is a bright orange one hiding under the blue and green one...and I think I may have to do a little embroidery on them. I have to find something fun to put on them. I'm excepting suggestions. Can you see the magnet? It says, "Welcome Friends ~Relatives by appointment~ " LOL, I totally love that. I keep telling my Mom that I am going to make a sign like that for her to hang in front of their house. Not that it would make a difference anyway because I seriously doubt any of our relatives read.......lol. Oh sheesh, I'm just joking~ I'm going to get the emails now, or the passive aggressive silent treatment, which I wouldn't mind...hehe. No seriously, they can read, they just choose not to. OK, OK, I'll stop. I really don't want to though.

You are a sweetheart Darlene! I have a little something for you, I'll pop it in the mail sometime next week. Don't get to excited. It takes ffffffooooorrrreeeevvvveeeerrrr for packages to reach you guys. Why is that? Hmmmm.
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Darlene said...

Wow - that didn't take as long as I thought it would! And those chocolates? They're one of Oprah's 'Favorite Things' - they're actually quite good. I'm glad you liked it. :o)

Tami said...

What's wrong with you? Of course, you DON'T share chocolates. They're yours. (You especially don't share dark chocolate covered coffee beans from Starbucks. Dagnabit, now I wish I lived near a Starbucks.)

Netter said...

Shhh, Darlene, if Raine sees that I have Oprah's favorite Chocolate, she'll expect me to share them with her. That means I would have to save some for our next visit....that could be a while. WAIT, it could be a good ploy to get her to come out to Long Island. Hmmmmm...I don't think she will fall for it.

Tami! Now I know why we became such good friends....you share my view on Chocolate. Lincoln has Starbucks...make John pick some up for you. Then you wouldn't need your morning Mountian Dew, you could chomp the beans instead.

Kare said...

Jackpot!

Anonymous said...

How do you keep winning all these prizes? You should write a book or something on how to win. You can drop half the chocolates in the mail when you send me my prezzies!

Rockstar Mom said...

Holy crap...you won something else? You are totally cheating. Somehow.

Netter said...

I totally don't cheat...OK, I did try to cheat once at CLUE but I got caught by Raine and she has never let me live it down. I'm just sucking the lucky vibe off of you, Marianne!

Netter said...

That kind of sounded dirty...lol. It wasn't supposed to.

Anonymous said...

Hey I can read just don't know how to use a phone. So you must mean someone else. Nice prizes. Everyone is so creative.

Anonymous said...

You win so much!! I hate how long some of the word verifications are...

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very nice!!

Desperate Housewife said...

WTF? I thought I left a comment here on the weekend! And I left one on Kare's that disappeared, too! I thought I was losing my mind, but it must be Blogger.

Anyhoo, what I had said was, "I got stuff from Darlene too!"

Peg said...

That's a really fun package - like having another birthday. What did you do to win this one?

& no, chocolate doesn't have to be shared........unless you mention IN PUBLIC that you have some. My hand (read: mouth) is open & waiting.... *grin*