Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Katie!

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday, dear KATIE...

Happy Birthday to youuuuu....

My Ka-Ka has turned 20. Sigh!
She was a shy little 4 year old when I became her nanny, all those years ago.
I suddenly feel old.
Really old.
You know, like the old ladies that used to come up to you, pat you on the head and say, "I remember you when you were "THIS" big!" and they hold their free hand at their knee caps. Sigh...

My wish for Kaitlin Rose... besides the obvious birthday advice of not drinking to much... Good health, Great friends, Wonderful adventures, and that she will enjoy all the little things in life that so many of us overlook.

Hugs! Kissers! Can't wait to hear about how you celebrated your first day out of your teens! Oh, and I mailed your presents yesterday...so they will be a little late. Watch out for a box and a mailing tube.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Katie, I hope she had a great time! Isn't it difficult to see them grow up? I was a nanny for 15 years and ohhhh my babies is now a freshman at Princeton! LOL so proud but dang I want that cute little helpless toddler back lol. Anyway hope she had a great time celebrating!

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

Oh mannn... I haven't read your blog in foreverrrrr. Thanks netter!!! I love you!