Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mom's new pillows...

While I was home, Mom and I finally were able to work on the photo pillows that we had planned on making for her sofa last Christmas. What can I say, time flies when you are home. I even left before the were completely done. I had pinned them on the pillows but Mom had to tack them down. She sewed the ribbon together, I did the corners and made her sew them too. So basically, all I did was run off the pictures and line stuff up. Mom did all the hard stuff. lol....She loved every minute of it. (She will deny this, but I was there...I KNOW!) Anyway, I'm the baby on her right...and Tisha is the baby on her left in the purple outfit. We were cute little boogers.

13 comments:

Yarn Tails said...

Those are some great pillows. I believe ya!!! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

Really cute pillas. Very sweet. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

Cute "pallow" (as I pronounce it) Nett...It was nice seeing you today! Always a pleasure, as usual. :) I will email you pictures from our adventures as soon as I have my nap.

Netter said...

Napping! Man, that sounds like a good idea. I had fun too. It's always a pleasure to just hang with you two for a few hours.

Anonymous said...

Incredibly cute boogers!! You two are too clever!

Rockstar Mom said...

Neat idea! ...even if you did leave the difficult part for your mom to do!

Anonymous said...

How cool. You're so creative! I can't even sew on a button right. :P

Peg said...

That's a sweet idea -- where are your Rue pillows??? You have some really great photos of Baby Rue -- I love the one of her playing with the baby in the mirror.

denise said...

i found a video tape of danielles first b-day with tisha on it lol just thought u would like to know he he he

Darlene said...

wow - they're really nice! I think I may need one with Porkchop on it!

Netter said...

Darlene, they are soooo easy to make. We'll have to talk about them. If you don't sew...I know your Mom does, she made that purse for Kare, right.

Anonymous said...

Are they really easy? I mean easy enough for me to make? I would love to make one of Toochies. A red pillow, probably.

Lucy said...

Love the pillows...great idea! Just saw all the baby pics....absolutely precious!!!!!