Monday, May 07, 2007

Gonna party like its...

It's my Birthday! Finally it has arrived, thank goodness. Now I can open that package that I got from my Aunt Vic.....I wonder what it is? Hmmm.

I'm going shopping with Jean for new sneakers...fun. and Katie is going to be with us...so that will be great.

Gotta run, I need to get in the shower and fold some laundry really quick before all my stuff wrinkles. Then I'm out of here until mid afternoon. I do not want to spend my whole birthday in this house. I'll just be reminded of all the things I need to do or should be doing. It's my birthday, I don't hafta...lol. (that is what you call creative spelling)

My birthday wish is this: May everyone have a super day! Wasn't that nice of me to share my birthday wish....I sure thought so.

17 comments:

aj said...

Haaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday
Haaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday
Happy Birthday Happy Birthday
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppyyyy Biiiirrrrrrrrthdaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!


Have a wonderful day!

And girl, that pic? Is that for real? OMG if it is? That's totally friggin awesome.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETSTER!! PARTY HARDY! WOO HOO!

Unknown said...

Have a good one!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NETTER!!!


Shop till you drop!!

Let us know how you spend the day and how it went!!


Mandy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Netter!

Yarn Tails said...

Happy Birthday Netter!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday! I was going to call you but it sounds like you won't be home so I'll take to you later.

BTW, I didn't get to your mom's yesterday. It was raining and crap and I was just too dang tired. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Netter. I'm with Tami I was going to call you. But I looked at your blog since you are going to be out enjoying your self. I'll call you tomorrow. That is if you don't party to much. Enjoy your special day.

Priscilla said...

Happy Brithday Netter.

Rockstar Mom said...

Awww, Netter! You are so loved. Look at all these birthday wishes!

Okay...here is one more:


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Chelie said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have a great day!

Kimberly said...

Happy birthday!!! Hope you are having a wonderful day :)

Kare said...

Happy Birthday, Netter.
I hope you had a super day.
Because you're pretty super.
Sooper Dooper.

Netter said...

Thanks you Ladies...you've helped make my birthday very special. I'll blog more about it tomorrow. I'm tired...must sleep.

Peg said...

Happy Birthday, Netter, and a year of fun and favorite memories-in-the-making with family & friends.

Peg

Anonymous said...

Happy B Day Nett! We celebrated your special day by eating a gelato for you!

Cindy said...

Happy Late Birthday! This has been a terribly busy week. Sorry this is late.