Sunday, April 01, 2007

Sam's failed April Fools Prank.

LOL, he tried....better men have tried and failed...but you have to give him an A for effort.

The sneaky little booger decided to get me back for my morning prank. He set up a video camera at the top of the stairs, pointed at my bathroom door. He came down stairs and told me that Angi was coming over to do some laundry and wanted to know if the stuff in the washer was mine. I said, yes and that I needed to put it in the dryer soon.

Well, the bathroom door was open a crack...I walked in and gave the door a gentle push shut behind me. I lifted the lid to the washer when I heard the sound of something hitting the tile and I felt a drop of freezing cold water hit my foot. I turn and discover that Sam boobie trapped the door and the glass was supposed to drop on me as I opened the door. HA HA...foiled! It didn't fall off until the door closed after I had given it a good swing.

Plus, I just taped the sink sprayer down again. I nailed someone with the rubber band so now they are on the look out...but you can't see the tape.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pranks! It's that level of commitment that I appreciate! Last year I got my Mom by telling her I was pregnant and I wasn't really sure who the Father is. GOOD TIMES!

Kare said...

heehee

Darlene said...

My husband tends to hide away on April Fool's Day - it's his birthday.

Netter said...

Jen, I love your prank on your Mother. That is sooo bad. lol.

Kare, I'm evil in a harmless way...lol, but smart people want to be on my good side.

Darlene~ Happy B-day to your Hubbie! Man, what a great day to have birthday. I can just see the presents. Tons of boxes full of dead fish, rocks, underwear, or better yet, boxes inside of boxes.