Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Name Game...via Court

Everything must start with the first letter of your name. It's harder than it sounds, for some letters!

Your Name: Annette
Famous Artist/Musician/Band: Areosmith
3 letter word: ASK...also my initials
Street name: Arrow Head Lane
Color: aquamarineVehicle: Audi
TV Show: All In The Family
State/City: Alaska
Boy Name: Allen
Girl Name: Addison
Alcoholic Drink: Amaretto Sour
Occupation: architect
Flower: Aster
Celebrity: Alan Alda
Famous Leader: Atwater, Harvey Leroy "Lee"
Toy: Airplane
Animal: Arctic Terns
Food: Apricot
Something found in a kitchen: Apron
Reason for Being Late: Abducted by Aliens
Something You Throw Away: Aerosol cans
Cartoon Character: Archie
Type of desert: Apple Pie

Now let's try my nickname:

Your Name: Netter
Famous Artist/Musician/Band: Nin Inch Nails
3 letter word: Not
Street name: Neverland Road
Color: Navy
Vehicle: Nash Rambler
TV Show: Northern Exposure
State/City: Nevada
Boy Name: Nathan
Girl Name: Norma
Alcoholic Drink: Naughty Nel
Occupation: Nanny
Flower: Narcissus
Celebrity: Nell Carter
Famous Leader: Nelson Mandela
Toy: Nerf
Animal: Naked Mole Rats
Food: Nuts
Something found in a kitchen: Nutmeg
Reason for Being Late: Near death experience
Something You Throw Away: Neosporin tube
Cartoon Character: Nana from Peter Pan
Type of desert: Nilla Wafers

8 comments:

LG said...

Hi Netter! I was visiting your blogs, didn´t know in which of them to comment! You do such beautiful things, you are so talented!

Court said...

Thanks for playing. It was hard. The C one for Famous Leader.. Since Clinton was already taken. ASK are your initials, CAR are mine. Oh well have a good weekend.

Netter said...

Awww, thank you so much Vik. I'm a Jill of all trades. I just love making new things. It keeps me out of trouble.

Court~ It WAS hard. I had a hard time with the drinks. I have never been a big booze hound...well, maybe I was, but that was when I was really young and could only afford beer. lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did one for A and N! Hmm, this is a good one for a Saturday (hey that starts with an S!) In off to post!

Court said...

You are so funny. I drink only every now and then. I tend to go over board when I do. That is why I am on like a 1 limit when I do get to drink.. : ) I have stories that well my mom was not Happy neither was the hubby..I got us kicked out of a Christmas party for his work. I will tell you bout it later.

Kare said...

This was cute.

Anonymous said...

good golly this might be easy for me. we'll see ...dude come see my music spindle.

Kare said...

Naked Mole Rats? rofl