Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ah, family brings such joy to our lives!

LOL, I have to explain this...

Someone told me via info that they recieved from another person...and that other person would be my Cousin Cindy (Uncle Gary's daughter) who is on my "LIST" for not telling me about the plan in the first place. Anyway, I sent the picture below to Uncle Gary and you have to read what I wrote below it to understand why I did it. The Subject line of the email was: "Pucker up, Gary!"

I wrote.."A little bird told me she fould out from another little bird that you were trying to get your dog to sit on your scanner so you could get a picture to send to me with a subject line simular to the one I chose. Beat you to it! So pucker up and get your kiss...lol. "


This is what I got back:

LOL, I laughed so hard when I saw that. Gary is having fun with his new Apple, I see.

8 comments:

Wolfgang (pronounced Voolf-gong) said...

hahahaha lovely

Anonymous said...

Whata family!!


You guys should get together and make a book. People would laugh so hard they pee their pans with your guys's stories!!


Thanks for the laugh!!

Mandy

Anonymous said...

I'm doing the Phoebe - like on Friends when she caught was it ross and rach or monica and chandler .. cant remember anyhow...... "My Eyes..My Eyes"

Anonymous said...

I swear, dogs have no shame. It always amuses me the amount of technology that goes into a picture of a dog butt taken on a scanner. I wonder what the creators of the software would think. Perhaps they planned all of this. Their development meetings might have gone like this:
Boss: "Okay guys, we need to develop software for this new technology called the scanner. What can we anticipate the needs of the end user will be?"
Moe: "Scanning documents."
Larry: "Scanning photos."
Curly: "Scanning dog butts!"
Boss: "Yes! That's it! Good thing we've got Curly on our team!"

Rockstar Mom said...

And I thought my sister's dog had a big butt hole. Wow. I'd hate to have to clean up after that pooch.

Anonymous said...

hehe What a view. :P

Anonymous said...

Dad called and asked if I was the one who told you.


Cindy

Netter said...

Cindy~ Seriously...you are in trouble for not telling me. What were you thinking!