Saturday, March 10, 2007

Happy 49th Birthday, Uncle Lonnie!

OMG.... lol, giggle, snort, giggle. Uncle Lonnie sure looked like a nerd in this picture. Butterfly collar buttoned up to his chin and hair slicked down. I don't know why the picture is yellowed on the side of his head...but it is NOT a hair clip. He wasn't girlie. Thank goodness he got funnier looking as he got older....I mean he got better looking....hehe.

I almost for got to post this today. How could I forget Lonnie's birthday?! Luckily he doesn't go on the computer so he will never see this. Now, you trouble makers...no calling him up and ratting me out. I know where you live.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Desperate Housewife said...

I wouldn't say "nerd"... but he does have a sort of Opie/Ritchie Cunningham-ish quality.

Priscilla said...

Back then almost everyone looked nerdy.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Lonnie. He looks rather innocent there.

Netter said...

lol, he looks like a fair haired Alphalfa...except he doesn't have that one piece of hair sticking up.

Priscilla~ That is sooo true.

Andi~ lol, that is probably the only time in Lonnies life that anyone has said he looks innocent. lol, he used to be the life of the party.

Tami said...

Happy Birthday, Lonnie. He looks like he's either going to tell a dirty joke or his head is going to spin around.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Look at that collar!! He does look a bit like Alphalfa. Does he sing?

Netter said...

LOL...Tami~ You know Lonnie, don't you. I would bet on the dirty joke....and maybe dancing on the bar.

Sue~ He only sings when he has had to much to drink. The same thing goes with dancing.

Kare said...

Happy Birthday, Netter's Uncle Lonnie.
I see Ron Howard in this pic. Hair clip or not.
: )
Have a good day, Netter. I may not be able to comment as much today. I know you'll miss me.
; )
(I should have made this one comment 2 comments.)

Kare said...

Hey, I missed what DH said. She said the same thing.
(And there's another comment.)

Netter said...

KAre~ You make that look so easy...slipping those extra comments in and making it look like you didn't mean to. Nice! lol

Anonymous said...

All of the 3 younger boys had the same gold shirt I remember them and I'm sure mom slicked the hair down for him. As she was giving him a spit bath. He probably needed it. To bad that he won't see this.