Monday, March 26, 2007

Bunny Rue Rue: Into the Looking Glass

I FINALLY got some more pictures of my niece Rue. While Grammy snapped the picture, Pop Pop held up their Granddaughter. It sure looks like she was interested in herself. She's getting so big. I have to wait until the end of June to see here again. She'll be 6 months old, but that is OK, babies are more interesting at that age.

Grammy wore Rue out the other day. She bought her an Exersaucer so she could sit up and see the world and her toys. They put a couple receiving blankets around her tummy so she doesn't fall over and Rue is in hog heaven. She checks out her hands and whatever is around her. Yep, Rue had a blast and wore herself out. She took a three hour nap for Grammy. Bunny Rue Rue was one tired girlie. The weather was finally nice enough that she was able to go for a ride in the stroller after her nap. The fresh air wore her out again. I think I would sleep well too if someone pushed me around in the fresh spring air. It just seems like it would be so relaxing.

15 comments:

Tami said...

She's so pretty - I just can't stand it! It's plain to see that Grandpa is totally in love. Rue will always have at least one ally no matter what trouble she causes in the future. ["officer, I know she broke the new stained glass window at the church on the corner, but I'm sure she didn't mean to and isn't she just the sweetest grandchild you could ever ask for?"]

Desperate Housewife said...

What a cutie! I remember the Boy used to be fascinated by his image when he was a baby. He must have got it from his father.

Anonymous said...

She looks so alert. Some babies look laid back and with sort of wobbly. I can see a resembalance to her Auntie Netter too!

Anonymous said...

Shes a sweetie. Who was woreout Rue or Grammy.Somebody has got to keep her away from Grandpa. He's spoiling the poop right out of her.

Netter said...

Tami~ Yep, Pop Pop sure loves his Rue.

DH~ lol...how funny!

Raine~ She has been pretty alert since birth. I'm not sure she looks like me but others say that she does sometimes.

Vickie~ Yeah, That Pop Pop sure does like to spoil her. She doesn't know it yet, but she has him wrapped around her finger already.

As for who was worn out...lol, probably both. Although Grammy was a little freaked out when she slept so long and so deep. Ole Grammy had to sneak in and make sure Rue was still breathing...it kind of freaked her out. Rue tends to dream a lot in her sleep and she usually makes a lot of noise.

Cindy said...

She is so precious. I love the grin on your father's face.

Netter said...

I'll tell you what...those two are going to be TROUBLE when Rue gets older. He's going to be teaching her all kinds of things that will drive Mommy and Grammy nuts.

That's supposed to be my job!~

Court said...

Very cute baby!! Thanks for stopping by and for the welcome back. I am excited to get back into it. I need to take it slow though. : )

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, what a doll.

Anonymous said...

She is soo cute!! She will be trouble with those boys!! LOL *giggles*

She does have Grandpa wrapped around her finger, but thats what they are for!!

Mandy

Priscilla said...

There is nothing sweeter than a Grandpa and his baby girl.

I am a bit better thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

Aww! What a cutie!!

Kare said...

Baby Rue is so cute!

Darlene said...

She is such a cutie-pie!

Darlene said...

Okay, seriously - I just had the longest word verification in history.