Thursday, February 15, 2007

Family News


Today is Zach's (my Godson/ Cousin) birthday so I called to wish him a Happy Day and I found out that his little Sister Kelsie "Skeeter" is in the hospital. She went in last night with a 104 temp and he said she was having trouble breathing. She has asthma so they really have to watch her in that department. Influenza is going around Nebraska and a lot of kids have been hospitalize because of it. Hopefully now that she is in the hospital, Skeeter will bounce back quickly. Her Uncle Andrew's fiance, Mandy is in the hospital in Omaha. She was induced today and they think she will give birth to their baby sometime tomorrow. Stay tuned for late breaking news.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I hope that she gets out soon.

Netter said...

Me too. I'm going to send her a card and maybe some balloons.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! I hope she's feeling better soon. 104 is scary!

Tami said...

Is she feeling any better? I hope it's not the flu. Did she get a shot?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping me informed. What would I do without you.

Netter said...

Well, Vic, you would be the last to know. Plus, I'm the one who keeps things interesting..so you would probably be bored.

Millie said...

Talked to Zach last night while working the gate at the game.. He said Kelsie was feeling better and had gotten out of the hospital that day (Fri). As for Mandi.. She had a little girl, Faith Nicole on Fri the 16th.. Lonnie said 7 lbs, something, Zach, says 5 lbs something... I think the 7 sounds more logically if they induced... Guess they thought they were going to have to do a c-section, but she finally had it a-la-natural...other than that, there is nothing new here to report to ya...later gator