Thursday, December 28, 2006

Look, its Bunny Rue Rue!


My Sister kept telling Rue that it wasn't Momma's fault she had the bunny ears on. She seems to think that Rue is going to be very unhappy about this picture when she is grown up. Well, i think its cuter that snot! I crack up each time I see it. She was 16 days old when this was taken. Ofcourse, my Mother...Rue's Grammy...is cursing me, simply because I have planted the Bunny Rue Rue song in her head and she keeps catching herself singing it. Awwww! Live is good! Anyway, I just had to share the Bunny picture with everyone. I'm still working on sneaking her home with me. Tisha is breast feeding her so I said she could ship the breast milk via FedEx and everything would be fine. She's not going for it.

12 comments:

aj said...

Too. Much. Cuteness!

She's adorable! I think it's the sweetest little picture! I bet she'll love it when she's older.

Tami said...

She is SO CUTE! I love that picture - shows off her bright eyes.

Anonymous said...

This is not an embararssing baby photo AT ALL! I bet it will be on her yearbook page when she's a graduating senior!

Kare said...

That is adorable! She will love that picture!

P.S: Netter! Thank you! I was so surprised and you brought such a smile to my face. And many "aww's"and "wow's". You are such a thoughtful person and I'm glad we're friends.

Anonymous said...

Simply adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! She's DARLING!! I love the bunny hat. lol

Desperate Housewife said...

Oh my God. That is too cute!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Nett! Wishing you a great 2007! Hope you are having a great time at home! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Happy New Year 2007!

Darlene said...

well, that's just adorable!

Olivia Twist said...

Awwwwwwww....TOO CUTE. What a beautiful baby.

Netter said...

I know, she is the cutest little bunny in the world! Her Pop-Pops calls her a little hottie....lol.