Saturday, December 16, 2006

I won a major prize!

Oh man! I got a package in the mail today from Darlene, otherwise know as Madame Z. She had a contest on her site a litte while back and I was a crazy woman, trying to win that prize. I really should be ashamed of my obsessive behavior but I'm not. LOL, Hell, I won, if I had lost...I'd be hiding my face in shame. Well, probably not but its fun to joke about. Anyway, I received a package in the mail today. The mailman rang the door bell and Cliff was complaining because he has to answer the door and he knew that whatever it was, it wasn't for him. It's never for him or so he says. He might have a point there...but I pointed out that there were some bills with his name on them. He wasn't amused with my sense of humor today. Hehehe! So Cliff hands me the bubble wrap mailer and before I even noticed who it was from, I smelled it. OMG...my eyes were bugging out of my head and I had that package up to my nose, sniffing up a storm. "WHAT IS THAT! OMG, WHAT IS THAT SMELL...ITS LIKE HEAVEN." Not that I know what heaven smells like, but if I have to imagine it...that is one of the scents I'll pick. I snuck off downstairs to open my major prize, and see what that smell was. Posted by Picasa
I found a package of sniffs, pink too, my favorite. It's actually perfect because I was just thinking the other day that I needed some pretty tissues for my purse. I get stuffy when I fly on planes. There was a note pad, that I was cracking up over once I read what it said. Hey, I've been attacked by ants and it friggin hurts. I'm sure the pain is equal to a Brazilian bikini wax, but I'm never going to find out. Then there was a PartyLite box, with that smelllllll....heavennnnnn. Pineapple and Pomegranate tea lights! I have not been to a Party Lite gathering in quite sometime so I am out of the scent loop. Let me tell you, I'll be buying these sucker in the future. The great thing is that they fit in the Party Lite fairy candle holder my Mom gave me a few years back. I stuck one of those pups in the holder and set it on fire. Now, every time someone comes downstairs, they walk around, sniffing and saying things like, "Oh it smells soooo good down here!" YEAH IT DOES! We owe it to Darlene and her tattoo! Thanks a million Darlene! I love my major prize!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kewl Beans!! That is a super great prize! I am going to have to look around for that scent! Congrats. I tried to figure it out but just gave up!

Anonymous said...

Oo! What a yummy package! Congrats on winning Darlene's contest, you shameless girl you!

Millie said...

O.K. clue me in here.. I don't remember any fairy candle holder... What does it look like other than a fairy??? Am I getting dementia already or what, or is that just a part of my brain that doesn't remember things..lol... and do not remind me of the glitter things I made that hung from the ceiling for Christmas, I honestly don't remember them although I did find what you said they were, but not recollection of them hanging anywheres..sad life I lead, huh???

Netter said...

OMG MOM! You need to start doing crossword puzzles of something, work on that memory. sheesh! I'll send you a pic of the fairy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Netter's mom!

Nice prize! I must bug Darlene about more contests.

Anonymous said...

Nice smelling candles are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I wish your blog had scratch and sniff capability! lol

Anonymous said...

Oh man, me too!